Day 1 – Arrival in Milan
– Arrival at Milan airport, reception by the Moto Travel guides and transfer to the hotel.
– Organize motorbike selection and pick-up.
– Make the best of your day to visiting Milan´s historical sights
– At the end of the day a welcome briefing will be held where you will receive Moto Travel Tours gifts.
Day 2 – Milan – La Spezia 274 kms
– Beginning of the trip towards La Spezia, a simple route to get acquainted to the motorbike.
– On this day we will get close to the Mediterranean and enjoy the evening on one of the many esplanades of this villa.
– La Spezia, certainly one of the most beautiful places in the world with its lovely picturesque streets and breathtaking views.
Day 3 – La Spezia – Pisa – Florence 160 kms
– After breakfast we move on to Pisa to visit the famous Pisa tower.
– The next stop is Florence, a wonderful historic city. It is also called Firenze in Italian and remains of great importance to the Italian culture and art.
Day 4 – Florence – Siena – Rome 293 kms
– In the morning straight after breakfast we proceed to Siena with a short stop in order to arrive in Rome early.
– Once in Rome, we will explore all its historic marks.
Rome, eternally surrounded by art and, one of the most important ancient cities.
Day 5 – Rome – Amalfi Coast 328 kms
– After breakfast we will head to the Mediterranean, this time to explore the beautiful routes of the Amalfi Coast.
– On this day we can enjoy a wonderful ride through the charming landscape until we reach Amalfi.
Day 6 – Amalfi
– On this day feel free to discover the charm of this small villa, its attractive narrow streets and savour the local gastronomy.
– The beauty of this landscape along the sea and the pleasant weather make Almafi a fantastic place.
Day 7 – Amalfi – Foggia – Vieste 270 kms
– After breakfast we will leave behind the Mediterranean and continue the journey to the other coast of Italy, the Adriatic Coast.
The city is a maze of streets located on a cliff almost falling over into the sea. In some places the fishing nets are hung on high masts. Everything is still very typical in this region.
Day 8 – Vieste – San Marino 481 kms
– Continuation of the journey along the coast until San Marino.
This is a mountainous region where well preserved medieval fortresses can be found. Jammed in Italian territory, it´s the oldest State in Europe and one of the smallest Republics in the world covering only 60,5 km2. San Marino is still totally independent from Italy.
Day 9 – San Marino – Mestre “Venice” 210 kms
– We depart San Marino early in morning, right after breakfast for the next stop in Mestre just opposite Venice.
Day 10 – Mestre – Veneza
– After breakfast we will visit the mythical city of Venice.
– A floating city erected in the middle of a lake, where the streets are cannels and the cars are boats, surrounded by alleys, bridges and squares with gold and other surprising details of the byzantine architecture.
Day 11 – Mestre – Milan 304 kms
– Departure from Venice and heading to Milan.
– Arrival in Milan on time to turn in the motorbikes and take care of the related formalities.
– Transfer to the Hotel
Day 12 – Milan
– A day to explore Milan and do some shopping.
One of the fashion capitals of the world, Milan offers endless and sophisticated shopping opportunities. In the artistic neighbourhood of Brera you can find leather items, and in Via Monte Napoleone a variety of exclusive designer shops.
Day 13 – Milan – Country of Origen
– Transfer to the airport.
Ride a BMW through Italy´s history and exciting landscapes, taste its flavours and let the Italians pass on to you their joy.
Itinerary: 10 days
Departure and arrival: Milan
Total route: 2381 kms
Resting days: Milan, Amalfi, Venice
Daily distances: 160 to 481 kms
Highlights: Milan, Florence, Rome, Amalfi Coast and Venice
Accommodation: 12 nights in 3 / 4* hotels, breakfast included
Best season: March to November